CHARLES M. LEVY (Retired)
Charles M. Levy graduated from Northwestern University School of Law in
1961, having served as associate editor of the Law Review. He received
his undergraduate degree from Northwestern
University in 1959,
with a Bachelor of Science degree. Following a one-year position as a
Teaching Associate at UCLA Law School,
Mr. Levy joined the firm of Kaplan, Livingston, Goodwin, Berkowitz &
Selvin in Beverly Hills.
In 1968, he became a partner in that firm and remained there until April
14, 1975, when he formed Levy, Small & Lallas. He has served on a
California Continuation Education of the Bar panel analyzing developments
under the Uniform Commercial Code; and he is a past member of the Board
of Governors of the Financial Lawyers Conference, a group of attorneys
who specialize in bankruptcy and secured creditor transactions. He is a
co-author of the Checklist For Secured Commercial Loans.